Commercial Gas Engineer
£36,500 per annum
Job Ref - BRSLH005
Sector -15, 8
Date Added - 14 Nov 2022
BRS are currently working with a client who is currency experience a time of rapid growth and therefor are able to offer the opportunity for a commercial gas service & repair engineer to join their company of highly skilled and dedicated engineers. They have a stellar reputation for delivering excellent levels of service and provide maintenance, installation and reactive services in the Domestic & Commercial sectors.
We are looking for someone who fits in with their company values and standards and will always strive for success.
- Completing work to a high standard
- Carrying out Gas Servicing & Repairs in commercial properties
- Completing minor remedial works if required
- Replenishing van stock
- Accurately complete certificates, reports, paperwork on PDA
- Liaising with management and the scheduling team
- Deliver a consistent, right first-time approach
- Work well within a team and equally alone with minimal supervision
- COCN1, CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CODNCO1, CPA1, TPCP1A, UVHW.
- A proven ability to work in a safe manner in accordance with company policies and safety legislation
- Planned jobs on Commercial properties
- Installation Work on Commercial Properties
- Reactive maintenance
- 28 days Holidays + Birthday
- Mandatory Callout Rota
- Engineers Performance Bonus
- Career development opportunities
- Company Van
- Company PDA
- Staff events throughout the year
Sound interesting? Submit your CV to apply.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK.